If you are a regular Internet user, then you must have come across Youtube. It is one of the most used platforms in the online market now. What do you think? Is there anything that Youtube lacks? The answer is yes. It lacks live gaming feeds.
The particular gap that we mentioned above is filled by twitch. Twitch plays a significant role here. It has successfully managed to find the gap between the youtube platform and live gaming feeds.
Do you want to share your live streams such as Fortnite or Counterstrike? Then, Twitch is the right option for you. Within a few years, it has managed to create a vast amount of craze in the market.
In fact, in the current scenario, there are more than 140 million active streams and 2.2 million broadcasters associated with the platform mentioned above.
But now the question arises, how can we get it started? Do you have any idea? First, you need to do a simple thing. You need to invest in streaming software so that you can make your videos look professional and clean.
And along with the step mentioned above, you need to choose one of the best twitch streaming software that is available in the online market. After that, you will face no difficulties in starting your channel.
In the following article, we have listed some of the best twitch streaming software for your use. You can choose any one of them according to your requirements.
So, what are you waiting for? Let us go through the list of software in the article.
What Will I Learn?💁 show
Best Twitch Streaming Software – Our Top Pick
The list of different twitch streaming software is mentioned below, along with their features. We have also mentioned the pros and cons of that software so that you can analyze them properly and choose the right option for your work.
1. Streamlabs OBS
The first item that we would like to include on our list of some of the best twitch streaming software is Streamlabs OBS.
It is one of the best software available in its category. If you are a regular Youtube user, then you must have definitely come across the platform mentioned above.
The most exciting thing about this particular platform is that it has a simple user interface. This is one of the reasons for the growing popularity of the platform mentioned above. You can either opt for it for free or for its prime features.
It also has a disconnect protection feature. Moreover, the platform is known for including integrated features. You can also easily connect to a Streamlabs account.
Streamlabs OBS: Beginners Setup Guide
If you are a novice, then it is one of the best platforms for you. In addition to getting access to the software through your personal computer, you can also use its app on any Android or iOS device. Let us now have a look at its different pros and cons.
- As we discussed above, the user interface of the platform or software is quite simple and easy to use.
- Moreover, you can easily understand the software and its features.
- The company also claims that the particular software has faster performance than its competitors in the market.
- There are many customizable features available on the platform.
- The software requires a heavy amount of CPU usage. It can make the software buggy.
- If you want to switch over from OBS, then there is a little learning curve required.
Click here to download the Streamlabs app from the Google PlayStore.
Click here to download the Streamlabs software from the Apple Store.
Click here to get access to Streamlabs OBS from your device.
2. OBS Studio
Let us move to the next item on our list of best twitch streaming software. It is none other than the OBS Studio. It is another popular app available in its category and in the online market. Let us know more about the platform.
Within a short period of time, the particular software has managed to create a vast base of users for its platform. Many computer professionals are quite familiar with OBS Studio. It was released into the market in the year 2012.
You will also be glad to know that you can get access to the specific platform from different types of operating systems such as Windows, Linux, and macOS.
Moreover, the software and its platform are available in more than 55 languages. This is the main reason behind its immense popularity all around the world.
If live streaming and video recording is your piece of work, then you will definitely love the platform. You can use those features for free. Isn’t it exciting? It is also considered to be one of the most powerful screen recorders available in the market.
Moreover, with the help of the platform mentioned above, you can record directly from the mic and webcam. It is a piece of great news for Internet users.
The split window feature is one of the significant advantages of using OBS Studio. Also, it is one of the best supports for Youtube. The user interface is simple. Even if you are a beginner, you can easily get adapted to it. There are separate tabs for each function.
Let us now have a look at its different pros and cons.
- It can help you to be a proper broadcaster in the online community.
- Recording through a mic and webcam is an added advantage.
- The software is free to use, and it receives regular updates.
- Multiple sharing platforms at the same time is another noticeable feature of the platform mentioned above.
- For some people, the interface may look too old.
3. NVIDIA Shadowplay
The next option that we would like to include on our list of best twitch streaming software is NVIDIA Shadowplay. It is another popular software available in the online market. Its features, along with pros and cons, are mentioned below.
NVIDIA Shadowplay is one of the greatest brands available in its category. Many people consider the platform as an easy way to record or share gameplays on different online platforms. In fact, most online gamers are regular users of a particular platform.
If you use GeForce Graphics Card, then NVIDIA Shadowplay can be the perfect platform for you. This is because the platform arrives with different types of pre-bundled drivers.
However, it is mostly used for recording different types of videos. In addition to these, it also provides various tools for streaming purposes.
How to Use Nvidia ShadowPlay (Beginners Guide)
The software arrives in the market for free. You will also be glad to know it encodes in the GPU instead of the CPU. Apart from this, there are no overlays available in the software. There is another exciting feature available on a particular platform.
Hotkeys on the platform can help you save exciting moments. You will also be glad to know that it supports Youtube Live and Facebook Live. Let us now discuss the different pros and cons of the platform mentioned above.
- The use of GPU is one of the significant advantages of NVIDIA Shadowplay. It is a valid reason for the growing popularity of the software platform.
- A DVR-style replay of the software helps you capture or record amazing stunts.
- Moreover, you can easily save the recording mentioned above in your hard drive.
- In addition to all of these, you can perform any type of activity without actually leaving the game. You can also capture 4K screenshots.
- Recording video is better on a particular platform than streaming any gameplay.
- You can also face lower game performance settings here.
Let us move to the next item on our list. Can you guess its name? It is none other than Bebo (Use Here).
It is one of the best software available in its category. It is quite old if you compare it with other items on our list. The software was launched in the year 2005.
Twitch interactive is its parent company. You will be glad to know that the platform mentioned above is available in different languages, or it is multilingual.
It is available in most countries of the world. It has its headquarters located in the US. The company has managed to create an excellent reputation for its products or platforms in the market.
Moreover, it is also successful in giving fierce competition to other players in the sector. However, the software is still on the verge of being deployed. If you want to pair any kind of favorable music to your stream, then Bebo is the right platform for you.
The software arrives for free in the online market. The user interface of the particular software is simple. Even if you are a beginner, you won’t face any problems in using the software and its tools. You can find different types of features such as donations, chat, etc. in a single place.
Moreover, you will also be excited to know that you can get 24/7 developer support for a specific platform. It supports many popular platforms such as Youtube and Facebook. Let us now shift our focus to the different pros and cons of the platform mentioned above.
- If you face any complexities in OBS Studio, then you can find them quite simple in Bebo.
- All the features available on the particular platform are integrated with each other.
- 24/7 live chat is an added advantage of using the software.
- It is a preferred platform for novice users.
- As the product or software mentioned above is in the Alpha testing stage, there are cases of high CPU usage.
- The category for support titles is also limited in the case of the software.
5. Xsplit Gamecaster
The next item that we would like to include on our list of best live streaming software for twitch is none other than Xsplit Gamecaster. It is another popular software available in the online market. Let us know more about the software mentioned above.
As the name of the particular platform suggests, it is mostly used in the case of games. The application arrives in the market with a lot of advanced features. But you can’t use or get access to them for free. You have to pay a specific cost for that.
However, you can get the initial version of the particular software for free. Gamecaster is a part of Xsplit Broadcaster. The software is famous for receiving regular updates. It also gets added many advanced features from time to time.
Though the software is new to the market, it has successfully managed to provide fierce competition to its rivals.
You will also be glad to know that the specific software has received many positive reviews and ratings on many prominent platforms. The features are enough for a beginner to get started.
Moreover, it has a streamlined interface along with a straightforward learning curve. With the push of a button, you can get started. It supports many popular platforms such as Twitch, Facebook Live, and Youtube Live. Let us now go through the different pros and cons of the platform mentioned above.
- The most highlighted feature of the software is its advanced user interface.
- You can easily set up the software along with high-quality gameplays.
- A combination of keys can help you fire up the software mentioned above.
- Streamlined encoding and social network sharing are some of the prominent features of the software.
- For using high-quality videos, you have to pay a certain fee.
- Moreover, it is also evident that Gamecaster does not support some older games.
Let us now move to the next item on our list of best twitch streaming software. Can you guess the name on the list? It is none other than Wirecast.
It is one of the best twitch streaming software available in the market. If you are a regular twitch or Youtube user, then you must have come across the platform mentioned above.
You will be excited to know that with the help of the particular software, you can turn your laptop or computer into a TV Studio. Does that sound interesting to you? After you form your TV Studio, you can watch live streams along with other fascinating videos.
You can perform multiple live feeds along with various scenes on the platform mentioned above. Many people have also successfully conducted different interviews on Wirecast. The software was initially released in 2004. It is compatible with both Windows and macOS. Telestream developed it.
Here, you can also switch between multiple live cameras. It is one of the prominent reasons for the growing popularity of the app in the market. Even if you are a beginner, you don’t need to panic. You will get initial tutorials with the software for learning to use it.
You can use templates to initiate streaming. You can share your webcam and desktop at the same time. The software is quite famous for its integration with many social media platforms. However, the software arrives in the market with a price tag.
Let us go through its different pros and cons.
- It is extremely powerful software.
- The video production tool is an excellent feature available on the software platform mentioned above.
- Wirecast can serve multiprotocol streams as well as iPhone, Flash, and IPTV set-top boxes.
- You have to invest a lot of time in learning the usage of the software.
- It doesn’t come for free.
7. LightStream – Best twitch streaming software for mac
Let us move to the next and last item on our list of best twitch streaming software. It is none other than LightStream. If you are a regular Internet user, then you must have definitely come across the software mentioned above. It is another popular platform available in its category.
If you want a powerful solution for your browser, then LightStream is one of the best options available in the market. However, it only supports Google Chrome. The product arrives in the market for free.
It also has a dedicated team for addressing your problems. You will be glad to know that the software mentioned above allows guest addition to the stream with a single click.
Moreover, the particular platform supports 720p for the recording of different videos. Let us now go through the different pros and cons of the specific software.
- One of the most important advantages of the platform mentioned above is that it requires no downloads.
- Getting an extension is quite easy here, and you can go live within 60 seconds. Isn’t it interesting? It is one of the main reasons for the growing popularity of software among its users.
- It delivers better results in the case of 720p videos when compared to the other players in the same arena.
- You can install the desktop client as well.
- The support team of the software is best at its role. You won’t face any problem in the aspect of service in the case of the software mentioned above.
- It is only limited to Google Chrome. You can’t use any other browser here.
- Apart from that, you need a stable Internet connection for using the software properly.
The next option that we would like to include on our list of best twitch streaming software is Gameshow. It is another popular software available in the online market. Let us go through the details of the platform mentioned above.
If you want to stream for Mac, then there is no other better platform than Gameshow. It is one of the most preferred twitch streaming software by online users.
You will also be glad to know that the company has managed to create a vast base of users for its platform.
However, the software follows the paid subscription model. You need to subscribe to a particular platform for a specific period of time. Then, you can get access to all of its features. The user interface of the software mentioned above is quite simple. You won’t face any problems in understanding the platform.
Moreover, it has received excellent reviews from its users on many popular platforms. It shows the value of a particular organization. There is also a free version of the software available in the online market.
There are many in-built widgets and templates which are of great help to the users. Another essential feature of the platform is that customization can be done by users.
In addition to all of these, you will also be glad to know that the recording is done in HD format. Let us have a look at its different pros and cons.
- The platform has a lot of potentials when compared to other players on the list.
- It is quite cheaper than some of the software mentioned in the list such as Xsplit Broadcaster.
- The noise reduction feature of the platform is an added advantage to the users.
- Apart from all of these, particular software has many useful tools such as Streamlabs alerts and Twitter feed.
- A limited amount of recording is allowed in the free version. So, it is not recommended for novice users.
Which is the best streaming software for Twitch?
The top streaming software for Twitch includes PowerDirector with Screen Recorder 4, Gamecaster, OBS studio, etc. The first one is an all-in-one solution for screen recording, live streaming, and video editing.
Which software do Twitch streamers use?
Some of the most potent streaming options are OWN3D Pro, OBS Studio, Streamlabs OBS, LightStream, vMix, XSplit Broadcaster, Gamecaster, Nvidia ShadowPlay, etc.
Is Streamlabs or OBS better?
Both have excellent results in terms of performance, but OBS Studio will require lesser system resources. For gamers with powerful PC, Streamlabs is the ultimate option.
What’s better than OBS Studio?
Some OBS alternatives are Action, Lightstream, ShareX, and ShadowPlay. Screen capture is free in all of them. Action supports Windows OS, while Lightstream is cloud-based.
Which software does Ninja use to stream?
Ninja uses OBS software to stream. It is a free and open-source platform that can be used to record videos and do streaming effectively.
Is OBS Studio free?
OBS, also known as Open Broadcaster Software, is free and open-source. It can be used for streaming and recording videos offline. It is compliant with both Mac and Windows.
Does Streamlabs cost money?
Streamlabs prime will cost $19/month. You will likely get a discount with annual billing of $149/year.
Should I use GPU or CPU for streaming?
If you are streaming directly from your gaming system, it is recommended to use GPU. You can get formidable results with a dual PC setup. It is effective for games using much processing power.
Do you need OBS to stream on Twitch?
You need to link your OBS with your Twitch account and get started. You can do this by going on the Twitch website and clicking on the avatar on the top right. Click on the dashboard from the drop-down menu to get done with it.
(Q) How can I stream like a pro?
First, set up your system and connect all the video and audio sources. Now, set up the encoder and connect with the streaming platform. Do not forget to check your internet connection.
UPDATED StreamYard Tutorial: How to Live Stream Like a PRO!
Technology has given us a lot in the present era. Most online users are present on social platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, etc. However, they lack gaming feeds, which are fulfilled by twitch.
In the article mentioned above, we discussed some of the best twitch streaming software. Some of them are free of cost while others arrive in the market for a price.
If you are a gamer, then that software can be of great help to you. You can go through the list of best twitch streaming software mentioned above and choose the best one according to your requirements.